- Recognising and acting our our identity as a people sent to our community to announce and demonstrate the reign of God in Christ.
- Church life is shaped with a concern for and a priority for reaching people who don’t yet know Jesus.
- Recognising and acting on our belief that we have a part to play in God’s global mission.
- Sacrificing our own wants for the sake of building bridges with those who are yet to believe in Jesus.
- Love is the foundation of our relationship with each other.
- Being open and honest with each other.
- Welcoming, connecting with, and including new people into our church family.
- Meaningful, loving relationships require more than just a Sunday church service.
- Love enables and promotes unity despite differences in ages, backgrounds, experiences and faith journeys.
- Discovering and releasing the gifts and passions of every believer to serve the Church and the world.
- Encouraging and equipping people to become more like Jesus.
- Identifying, encouraging and training the next generation of leaders.
- Teaching our Church family that commitment to God’s Church includes generosity with our time, resources and money.